Crop protection and diseases
Like all crops, flower bulbs are susceptible to diseases and abnormalities. With a good diagnosis, a good strategy for protection is possible.
The solution of FlowerFull Consultancy is preventing diseases and abnormalities in a socially responsible way. Prevention is always better than cure. By using one of the many cultural measures which the bulb cultivation has, you can save money.
- Marigold (Tagetes patula) to controle root lesion nematodes
- flooding (6-8 weeks in summer) to control soil disease and weeds
- hot water treatments to control mite and nematode pests
- Storage at low and high temperatures to control mite and insect pests
- Controled admosphese to control mite and insect pests